NBCUniversal
www.nbcunicareers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Wonderful and supportive enviornment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Hialeah, FL

I worked at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 3 years

ProsMANAGEMENT REVIEW - unlike many other companies NBC cares about and monitors the performance of management. If unsatisfactory they are dealt with just as a lower level employee would be. VERY SUPPORTIVE, Team work oriented, they invest money in the right places.

ConsGE was a con because it was not a media oriented organization - I believe COMCAST now owning the majority of NBCU will really give it the push that it needs.

good and relax

Integration Engineer (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexible working hours friendly co-workers great benefits free theme park tickets team building activities Cons: too much marketing driven not strong technique team some non-tech background people are… Advice to Senior Management: share your piece of money with us Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Where micro-managers prevail and creativity goes to die.

New York, NY

I have been working at NBCUniversal full-time for less than a year

Pros: Given that this is such a large company, you can definitely find some really amazing people here (of course, you can also find some less… Cons: This is such an enormous company that there is just so much red tape and bureaucracy. Nobody seemed all that interested in really making things… Advice to Senior Management: Try to foster creativity and fire micro-managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NBCUniversal.

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NBCUniversal CEO Stephen B. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees.