NBCUniversal
www.nbcunicareers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Intern (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at NBCUniversal as an intern for less than a year

ProsAlthough very corporate (like all large companies), NBCUniversal is a great place to work. They really make an effort to take care of their employees and make sure they're getting the best out of their experience. Plus, it's fun.

ConsVery corporate, meaning you need a badge to get into bathrooms and everything. Honestly, however, this is expected in the entertainment industry as everything is relatively private.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew comissary would be great!

Wonderful and supportive enviornment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Hialeah, FL

I worked at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: MANAGEMENT REVIEW - unlike many other companies NBC cares about and monitors the performance of management. If unsatisfactory they are dealt… Cons: GE was a con because it was not a media oriented organization - I believe… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Too political. Not focused on entertainment.

Category Manager (Former Employee)
Universal City, CA

I worked at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good pay. Benefits are good. Cons: Too corporate. Too many politics. More talk less action. Not focused on entertainment. Don't care about career development or their people. HR is a joke.… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on making better content. Seems like too much focus… More

There are newer reviews on NBCUniversal.

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NBCUniversal CEO Stephen B. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees.