NBCUniversal
www.nbcunicareers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Freelance to middle management... great experience

Print Production Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 10 years

ProsHaving worked for this company for more than 16 years, starting out as a freelance production artist and working my way up to production manager. I have been very proud to be apart of the team, to help grow, train and work on some amazing print campaigns.

ConsAs with any internal graphic design agency, with high job turn around expectations, it can be stressful at times, might be asked to work weekends on occasion and working OT is part of the package. With this in mind - job / life balance is unbalanced.

It's been a great experience, everyday is exciting, challenging and brings new surprises each day.

Production Assistant (Current Employee)
West Hartford, CT

I have been working at NBCUniversal part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun Enviroment, Good Co-workers, Friendly Management, Meet interesting people in… Cons: Pay, Job security, early morning hours Advice to Senior Management: Take on more full time PA's!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bureaucratic, but good benefits/pay.

New York, NY

I have been working at NBCUniversal full-time for more than a year

Pros: Prestige of the company, vacation time, pay. Cons: Place is a fortress. People aren't very friendly or willing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NBCUniversal.

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NBCUniversal CEO Stephen B. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees.