NBCUniversal
www.nbcuni.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good people to work with. Too much upper management change.

Manager (Current Employee)
Universal City, CA

ProsDiverse, friendly co-workers. Interesting place to work.

ConsCompany is still settling in from Comcast takeover. Still feels unsettled and insecure to those in management positions two years after company changeover.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great business investment decisions but soften up on the employee directives on use of space and office resources.

Cool place to work

I have been working at NBCUniversal

Pros: Learn a lot. Love the film technologies. Cons: Not found yet. Just start my internship. More

Fun company to work for, but fairly silo'd between divisions - not a lot of mobility across groups

Vice President (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fantastic brands, creative people, historic facilities. A chance to work with talent and… Cons: Still getting the overall strategic direction in place- it's been better since the Comcast acquisition.… Advice to Senior Management: Enforce accountability to follow top line strategy- people nod yes to the direction and then do what they want. Lots of projects and ventures started… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NBCUniversal.

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NBCUniversal CEO Stephen B. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees.