NBCUniversal
www.nbcuni.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

I was an Associate Producer at E!/NBCUniversal for two years and it was a very pleasant experience.

Associate Producer (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat atmosphere, fun job, nice people, cool perks, chic location, ok salary, yearly merit salary raises, potential to get a really awesome position, great experience, great entry level positions to get a career started.

ConsAlways laying off production staff, difficult to get promoted, management can sometimes be clueless is to what their suborindates do and can turn a blind eye to problems between employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote more employees, keep hiring from within, stop restructuring all the freaking time, keep employees longer

The BEST Company

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Universal City, CA

I have been working at NBCUniversal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have interned for NBCUniversal for 4 years and am now a full-time employee and it just gets better with each passing year. I… Cons: Long hours at the office Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NBC.com Intern

Intern (Current Employee)
    Universal City, CA

I have been working at NBCUniversal as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Fun to work with big name tv shows and design… Cons: There are no cons, it was a good experience. Advice to Senior Management: More diverse projects would be nice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NBCUniversal.

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NBCUniversal CEO Stephen B. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees.