NC State Employees' Credit Union

www.ncsecu.org

Horrible Managment

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsIf you feel like staying at a place for 30 years this is the place. Good benefits and 401k match. Very hard to get fired, most likely they will just let you look for a new job. Relaxed environment, very little pressure.

ConsLow Pay! No incentive to update skills except to move to another compay that pays better. Managment has been there for 30 years and do not know how to do anything. Working there is good for the first year until you are due for a raise or promotion. The increase in pay is measly and they are so disorganized that you have to beg managment for your increase because they forgot.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit or hire someone that understand banking managment. You are not a small credit union anymore in order to compete with the big banks you need to pay better to retain skilled staff and offer better products.

Fianancial Service Representative Review

I have been working at NC State Employees' Credit Union

Pros: SECU provides alot of training that will build your resume. This… Cons: The pay is not great and the raises are very small, You will have… Advice to Senior Management: Raise the SECU Foundation fee to 2 dollars so that… More

Good Start, but not a Good Place to Finish

Financial Services Representative II (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at NC State Employees' Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have been with SECU for over 4 years. 1st two years were in the Contact Center. I worked with a… Cons: Very low starting pay. I have worked hard to get where I am now. I have passed every module, insurance licenses, VITA, etc. and still… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to your employees. Pay them what they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NC State Employees' Credit Union.

Worked for NC State Employees' Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!