There are newer employer reviews for NCCI Holdings

I have spent the last 15 years enjoying my experience at NCCI. It's makes having to work easier to accept..

Current Employee - Ratings Analyst in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Ratings Analyst in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at NCCI Holdings full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits, flexibility, opportunity, and sense of community. Departments seem like big families and the company shares that feeling of family.

Cons

Other than not being able to work from home or wear shorts, not really any cons.

reviews filtered by
  1. Best company I have ever worked for. My friends can't believe how well they treat the employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at NCCI Holdings

Pros

Management really cares about the employees. They tell us what's going on, what are the challenges. They praise and reward us for doing well. Everyone I work with is so friendly! I really love my job! I'll never leave.

Cons

Hmmm... the on-site fittness center and daycare facility are not free to employees. NCCI is not a huge company (i like that) so there is probably not the same opportunity to move up as there would be in a major company.

Advice to Management

Since Steve Klingel took over as CEO the company has been transformed into the most incredible, positive work environment ever. It was so bad before he came and now all the employees are so proud to be a part of NCCI. All I'd say to management is keep doing what you're doing!

NCCI is a great place to get training.

Former Employee - Developer in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Developer in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at NCCI Holdings

Pros

NCCI provides excellent training and professional advancement programs. The pace is laid back. There are many talented people working there who are always available to help and/or mentor you. The firm is always willing to embrace a new vendor or product, so there are many opportunities to network.

Cons

NCCI is a very bureaucratic firm. Projects are slow moving and people inject themselves into the process to fill their day. The only thing worse than failure at this firm is success. Any successful projects will be slowed down so more people can get on board and take credit for them and talk about how great it was.

Advice to Management

Embrace iterative projects. Release early and often. Shipping is a feature.

There are newer employer reviews for NCCI Holdings