There are newer employer reviews for NCH Healthcare

I am proud to be part of such a wonderful organization - NCH cares about people - I feel lucky to be employed by them.

Current Employee - Group Instructor  in  Naples, FL
Current Employee - Group Instructor in Naples, FL

I have been working at NCH Healthcare

Pros

I enjoy the flexibility, benefits, and the people.

Cons

Making change can be slow due to the type of organization but they recognize this.

Involve employees in decisions that impact them directly but overall a great place to work.

14 Other Employee Reviews for NCH Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I worked at NCH Healthcare as an intern

Pros

Facilities, Location, Friendly staff, Doctors were personable

Cons

Unpaid internship
    Dining options were lacking

better dining options?

People are friendly and the culture is great. Co workers for the most part are teamwork driven.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Naples, FL

I have been working at NCH Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people here are great to work with and it's my only reason why i have not jumped ship yet. Compensation is okay.

Cons

Lot of turn over of employees and cost cutting measures that don't make sense. The shortage and turnover of competent core staff will be the demise of the hospital. Patient satisfaction will decline. If you want to grow the company you don't replace the foundation.

Upper management and some doctors needs to stop being ignorant and follow guidelines. It's the solid core staff such as RNs, CNAs, services under that keeps the integrity of this company. When upper level management and doctors do not follow protocols, the hospital overall eats those costs and prevents it from being efficient. Some of the cost cutting measures for example eliminating positions and combining positions resulted in sentinel events and has affected the safety of patients. People will notice.

There are newer employer reviews for NCH Healthcare

Worked for NCH Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!