NCH

www.nch.com

I have mostly enjoyed working here but very few people make "good" money.

Account Manager (Current Employee)

Prosflexible job where you are your own boss. Ability to grow business with some help from company. If you get lucky and receive some accounts you can do well. Once established the job really can be fun where you are seeing people you know and like and selling them products they like using.

ConsNo established accounts to begin with or if you receive them they are not good accounts. Antiquated sales support. They still have panelling at corporate! Very expensive product. If your customers do not really like you good luck.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp new employees to stay with the company with a longer base and some new accounts. The ramp up is a killer.

If the management can get it together, they can actually make the company a fun place to work

I have been working at NCH

Pros: Company is flexible with work schedule Cons: There is not much room to grow in the company. More

Innovative company and a great place to work

Management Development Program (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than a year

Pros: Certified Labs has some of the best sales training that quickly gets you up to speed to sell in the field. The support system fosters… Cons: For some people this may be a con. In order… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep employee engagement high. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!