NCH
www.nch.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Pretty good for an older, family owned corporation

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Irving, TX

ProsGood work/life balance, talented coworkers, on site gym and cafe, upper management seems to listen, many people have worked here 10, 20 or 30+ years. Good insurance benefits. Generous incentives and bonuses - they do reward hard working, smart people here. I enjoy my job at NCH.

ConsThe IT department could be a little better - I'm still running Excel 2003 on my computer. Some people do have Excel 2010, so I guess we are all being slowly upgraded. There are multiple systems to learn, and no real training on how to use them when you are first hired. You will need to teach yourself a lot. Some of the furnishings and equipment (like phones) are probably 20 years old, but it's a minor issue.

So bad I'm afraid I will be recognized for writing this

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NCH full-time

Pros: They only fire people some times and only if they're unpopular enough with… Cons: So bad that I'm actually afraid to write anything here. All I will say is I worked there for many years longer than I should… Advice to Senior Management: Sooner or later you'll just be left with people who… More

Very interesting.....

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: All about top line growth. Good people at lower ranks. Sr. leadership… Cons: Very political, hostile, dysfunctional environment. Advice to Senior Management: Keep your good people, don't believe everything you hear from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCH CEO Irvin L. Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees.