There are newer employer reviews for NCH

NCH is a great place to work!

I have been working at NCH

Pros

great company to work for.

Cons

there is a lack of advancement opportunities

42 Other Employee Reviews for NCH (View Most Recent)

Pretty good for an older, family owned corporation

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at NCH full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good work/life balance, talented coworkers, on site gym and cafe, upper management seems to listen, many people have worked here 10, 20 or 30+ years. Good insurance benefits. Generous incentives and bonuses - they do reward hard working, smart people here. I enjoy my job at NCH.

Cons

The IT department could be a little better - I'm still running Excel 2003 on my computer. Some people do have Excel 2010, so I guess we are all being slowly upgraded. There are multiple systems to learn, and no real training on how to use them when you are first hired. You will need to teach yourself a lot. Some of the furnishings and equipment (like phones) are probably 20 years old, but it's a minor issue.

So bad I'm afraid I will be recognized for writing this

I worked at NCH full-time

Pros

They only fire people some times and only if they're unpopular enough with the right clique, so if you can stomach the place you can stay forever.

Cons

So bad that I'm actually afraid to write anything here. All I will say is I worked there for many years longer than I should have. This place is so hostile you will need therapy to get through your days until you can land another job, particularly if your skin is the wrong color or you are different in ANY way.

Sooner or later you'll just be left with people who really can't work anywhere else.

There are newer employer reviews for NCH