There are newer employer reviews for NCH

Poor management, will terminate you randomly.

I worked at NCH full-time

Pros

Nice lower level coworkers that deserve better.

Cons

Micromanagement, finger pointing by management, you'll need therapy working here, no training at all, nightmares every night you fear that you didn't get work done or if you got too much done, your work will be deleted (back it up on USB please...), unreasonable 12 hour a day work demands at one office 7 days a week, harassment that won't be resolved by HR, many liars who will make you look bad behind your back, political environment, dysfunctional, and low pay.

Get rid of people who are hurting your corporate culture, people can learn what they know easily so don't use that as an excuse. I miss my coworkers and even my job, but until the people that hurt the company are gone I'll just take myself elsewhere. Thank you for the opportunity.

42 Other Employee Reviews for NCH (View Most Recent)

NCH is a great place to work!

I have been working at NCH

Pros

great company to work for.

Cons

there is a lack of advancement opportunities

Pretty good for an older, family owned corporation

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at NCH full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good work/life balance, talented coworkers, on site gym and cafe, upper management seems to listen, many people have worked here 10, 20 or 30+ years. Good insurance benefits. Generous incentives and bonuses - they do reward hard working, smart people here. I enjoy my job at NCH.

Cons

The IT department could be a little better - I'm still running Excel 2003 on my computer. Some people do have Excel 2010, so I guess we are all being slowly upgraded. There are multiple systems to learn, and no real training on how to use them when you are first hired. You will need to teach yourself a lot. Some of the furnishings and equipment (like phones) are probably 20 years old, but it's a minor issue.

There are newer employer reviews for NCH