NCH
www.nch.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Poor management, will terminate you randomly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice lower level coworkers that deserve better.

ConsMicromanagement, finger pointing by management, you'll need therapy working here, no training at all, nightmares every night you fear that you didn't get work done or if you got too much done, your work will be deleted (back it up on USB please...), unreasonable 12 hour a day work demands at one office 7 days a week, harassment that won't be resolved by HR, many liars who will make you look bad behind your back, political environment, dysfunctional, and low pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of people who are hurting your corporate culture, people can learn what they know easily so don't use that as an excuse. I miss my coworkers and even my job, but until the people that hurt the company are gone I'll just take myself elsewhere. Thank you for the opportunity.

NCH is a great place to work!

I have been working at NCH

Pros: great company to work for. Cons: there is a lack of advancement opportunities More

Pretty good for an older, family owned corporation

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
    Irving, TX

I have been working at NCH full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good work/life balance, talented coworkers, on site gym and cafe, upper management seems to listen, many people have worked here 10, 20 or 30+… Cons: The IT department could be a little better - I'm still running Excel 2003 on my computer. Some people do have Excel 2010, so I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCH CEO Irvin L. Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees.