NCI
www.nciinc.com Reston, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Extremely underpaid for my level of experience and education

Help Desk Technician (Current Employee)
Rome, NY

ProsNCI recognizes employees for doing a good job and offers awards which in my opinion provides incentive to do a good job.

ConsThe pay is extremely low, and I was told there is no career advancement for my position. I am an IT professional with several certifications including entire MCSE course and MCP certification, over 20 years experience, and an extensive backgroud as an Enterprise Senior Systems Analyst supporting large Microsoft Domain enterprise environments (NT/2000/2003 etc.. Active Directory etc..) . I took a helpdesk position only because I relocated to an economically depressed area and I needed to job...to get my foot in the door. After arriving I was told there was virtually no advancement.

Learned alot, promoted fairly quickly

Senior Technician Specialist (Current Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at NCI

Pros: Variety of type of jobs, variety of location of jobs, fair… Cons: Dealing with the difficult company website where a separate login with… Advice to Senior Management: Website is very difficult to use due to the fact that a… More

Company is a comer

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Maryland City, MD

I worked at NCI

Pros: Growth of Company is great Cons: No career development or plan Advice to Senior Management: develop talent More
There are newer reviews on NCI.

Worked for NCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCI CEO Charles K. Narang. All reviews posted anonymously by NCI employees.