There are newer employer reviews for NCO Financial

Want Superman performance for Mighty Mouse Pay

Current Employee - PAYMENT PROCESSING  in  Horsham, PA
Current Employee - PAYMENT PROCESSING in Horsham, PA

I have been working at NCO Financial

Pros

Cant really think of anything other than a steady income and benefits. Oh and they have a parking lot, too, lol.

Cons

Ya got a minute??? Its not so much the pay is not great, its more like the pay doesnt match the amount of work they expect out of you. We are a short staffed department and now take on the job of three to four people. They dont offer overtime, but we work overtime, go figure....AKA, they dont pay us for overtime, we have to "wash" it, meaning they have us work less hours the following week after working OT the prior week in order to keep hours under 80 per ck. The management knows less about the job than the employees. Training on new procedures is quick and incomplete, but management gets mad when you dont get the procedure right away. So unless you're on your very last dime and no other job has called for a while, then save yourself!

Stop being so cheap when it comes to the necessities like highlighters, scanners, more employees, you know the essentials, lol. If you want the optimal performance out of your company,then hire enough people and offer incentives that would motivate them to perform the job at their best. If people know that all you care about is the bottom line and not the interest of the employees, which by the way you need more than we need you, those employees will never respect the job as they should and not care

109 Other Employee Reviews for NCO Financial (View Most Recent)

Moved up only to be shot back down

Current Employee - Compliance and Then Collector  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Compliance and Then Collector in Columbus, OH

I have been working at NCO Financial

Pros

Working in the Getzville, NY office was by far the best thing that had happened to me in the 4 years I've given to this company...I moved up from Collector to Compliance in a year and never looked back until they outsourced my job after I had transferd to the Columbus OH location. I then became a collector here .

Cons

They pretend you are easy to replace, no one seemed to care about you or anything you may have going on in your personal life. The office was small often smelling like sulfer.

Learn how to manage. Your staff is here to make money as well...treat them with respect and you might see that.

If you just need some money lflowing in...work here but make sure you have reliable transportation. I recommend a car.

Former Employee - Account Collections Representative  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Account Collections Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at NCO Financial

Pros

If you need money. A decent first job.
    Decent training
    Friendly employees

Cons

Location is horrible...public transportation to site is not the best.
    Medical benefits way to expensive for self or family.
    Pay is below average

There are newer employer reviews for NCO Financial

Worked for NCO Financial? Contribute to the Community!