NCO Financial
www.ncofinancial.com Horsham, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Unstructured and Unprofessional

MobileMe Advisor (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at NCO Financial

ProsCan not think of anything really positive with the company. It exposes you to call center experience and Apple products.

ConsUnstructured. Promotions not based on merit but friendship with management. HR doesn't address complaints. No room for advancement. No confidentially.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement need to take notice of the complaints by the advisors. There is no stability with the company. Everyone is out for the next person. Its a shame that an advisor can not like another advisor and make up lies to end employment. Wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company.

It's just a pit stop job

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at NCO Financial

Pros: You can make ok money while in school, and you… Cons: There are a lot. Management really has no clue what they are doing,… Advice to Senior Management: Be careful who you trust and who bump heads with. There are is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great way to build customer service/call center experience

Customer Service Representative (Tracking Agent) (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

I worked at NCO Financial

Pros: Pay was ok for the area Flexible hours and schedules Some room for… Cons: Some unprofessional supervisors and leaders ( not all but some) .10… Advice to Senior Management: A raise of at least $1 will be more sufficient after a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NCO Financial.

Worked for NCO Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCO Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCO Financial CEO Michael Barrist. All reviews posted anonymously by NCO Financial employees.