NCO Financial
www.ncofinancial.com Horsham, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Friends don't let friends work at NCO

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Rockford, IL

I worked at NCO Financial full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIt's a job, and honestly there are people there that are great to interact with. Also, if the center as a whole is doing well then they do try to put prizes out there for exceptional performances.

ConsWhen I was there last there were several issues with the upper management not working with employees on things like schedule. I've had and seen several issues there with paychecks in the past that are difficult at best to get resolved. The grading system they had in place when I left for the quality monitoring of the calls was rather subjective. They also had an issue with a high turnover rate on employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe changes that were needed may have been taken care of by now- I don't know. However, my suggestions would be to stop keeping unions out of the place, or at least make it so the unions wouldn't be necessary. If someone is sick, or has a sick or injured child or family member it would be a good idea to let them take care of that. Such actions would help employees feel like they're cared about and thus would make them more willing to work through any mess in a positive way and keep them there.

Yay

I have been working at NCO Financial

Pros: Just a wonderful company miss it Cons: Cannot think of anything bad to say More

Terrible work environment

Technical Support I (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at NCO Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Got to work with Apple and learn about Apple products Cons: Poor management Blatant age discrimination Blatant favortism Unrealistic expectations across the board Advice to Senior Management: Do not discrimanate based on age. While you think you are fooling people,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NCO Financial.

Worked for NCO Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCO Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCO Financial CEO Michael Barrist. All reviews posted anonymously by NCO Financial employees.