NCO Financial
www.ncofinancial.com Horsham, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Lots of changes and mismanagement

Professional (Former Employee)

ProsThere have been an enormous amount of lay-offs and that’s not going to end anytime soon as far as I can see. The company officers don’t know which direction to take the company. Instead of focusing on fixing the issues, they eliminate entire pieces sectors of the business. In many departments there is lot flexibility when you have a family, which is really nice. Some department managers haven’t got a clue how to manage the department, they are hands off. That can be nice, but when they start feeling pressure they start trying to manage and it is a mess, like trying to review a project when it’s it has just begun before all of the components are in place. Other managers are micro managers and very unappreciative. The company wants to focus on new business, but you can’t build the reputation for that if you don’t take care of the business that you have. If you lay off all of the people that manage a client’s project when they were, they’re not going to be happy now.

ConsPoor training, poor management, horrible benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish training and written policies and communicate to all. If you don't know how to do your employee's job, learn it. Work on streamlining processes to make current clients happy. If you go after new business, the companies reputation will be known. Hire from within.

NCO

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Ramsey, NJ

I worked at NCO Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Pay, bonuses, medical insurance Cons: Poor Management, want you to work some weekends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Escalation Supervisor

Escalation Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Saint Joseph, MO

I worked at NCO Financial full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good pay, hour, sometimes dependable company. Cons: Management have unrealistic goals for agents. Advice to Senior Management: Get on the phones your self here and there, to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NCO Financial.

Worked for NCO Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCO Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCO Financial CEO Ron Rittenmeyer. All reviews posted anonymously by NCO Financial employees.