There are newer employer reviews for NCO

NCO was the worst job

Former Employee - Technical Customer Service  in  Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
Former Employee - Technical Customer Service in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I worked at NCO full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really have nothing nice to say about this sack of crap place

Cons

I worked for NCO Groups. I worked in their call center troubleshooting apple iphones. They paid $10.75/hour. I guess the only "raise" you can get is a .10 cent raise after being with the company for a year.
The managment is a joke. They wouldn't let me leave work when I had a family medical emergency. They told me that they didn't consider my sister being in the hospital an emergency.
Management pulled me aside on day because they didn't approve of my outfit. (I was wearing a long sweater with leggings and boots.) And the guy that sat next to be was wearing a snuggie.

Give your employees annual raises. Let them leave if their family member is in the hospital. Be more considerate for your employees. The 3 months that I worked there, I would've rather jumped in front of a moving train than go to work.

62 Other Employee Reviews for NCO (View Most Recent)

Very unsupportive of select employees that were laid off.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greensboro, NC

I worked at NCO full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great trainers and positive recruiters

Cons

It should not be appropriate for the personal opinion of select staff to determine if an employee is rehirable. The reasons why companies have corporate offices is so people can not discriminate.

Pay closer attention to who is allowed to dictate who is allowed back at the company after leaving so many workers dislocated.

ias my first bpo partner it's fun working with them

Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at NCO as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

you'll be paid fairly,complete benefits,we also have free meal per shift what else can u ask for to give them a nice performance???

Cons

you definitely need to work well for you to stay, and you have to be friends with everybody to get their sympathy.

try looking towards your employees feelings,sometimes it's better to tell them the truth.

There are newer employer reviews for NCO

Worked for NCO? Contribute to the Community!