NCR

www.ncr.com
There are newer employer reviews for NCR

Good but currently experiencing senior management issues

Current Employee - Account Support Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Support Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NCR full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great co-workers, good material and training, awesome customers

Cons

Constant management and organizational changes including layoffs. This provides and unstable atmosphere and is very stressful.

Act quicker to replacement senior mangement, let a major organizational change last more than 3 months before making additional changes, and decide how many people you need in the organization and stop the constant down sizing, re-hiring and down-sizing again.

977 Other Employee Reviews for NCR (View Most Recent)

This place is completely nuts.

Current Employee - Customer Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Customer Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCR full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The only pro is the company car. The rest of this I am writing is to just meet the minimum.

Cons

Worked here 6 months and I am on my third manager. 1 quit, the last one got fired. This place is absolutely NUTS! They fired everybody who has to do with our team (support staff, managers) but kept us on! They obviously need people to DO the work, but took all our resources away. They fired everyone without a plan and now they have no idea what to do.

The pay is insulting, I took the job the job to get the benefits. They expect you to work 24/7 for very little and the raises are worse. They essentially take money away from you.

Most recently they implemented a company wide policy basically allowing you to wear whatever-the-hell you wanted and exempted the CEs from it. They tout the company as a game changer and pride ourselves on "disruptive innovation" and the head of HR said "Let's show the world what a 128 year old company can do...even if we wear jeans doing it." BUT THEY BAN THE ACTUAL CUSTOMER FACING EMPLOYEES FROM WEARING JEANS! THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY GET DIRTY! Th

WHAT MANAGEMENT??

No home life working with NCR

Current Employee - Customer Engineer II in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Engineer II in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at NCR full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, vacation, company car

Cons

Poor pay, poor work hours that constantly change, managers yell, cuss, and scream at subordinates.

There are newer employer reviews for NCR