There are newer employer reviews for NCR

Not a good fit for everyone.

Current Employee - Customer Engineer  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Customer Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at NCR full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company car, some very nice and helpful people. Insurance on your first day of employment. Practical experience working on all types of equipment. For those who are outgoing and motivated you will probabley achieve great success.

Cons

Very bad communication and expectations not clearly laid out. This all depends with who you manager is. Self service culture is intimidating for someone not used to it. If you are shy and will not speak up you may find this company overwhelming.

I find myself typing this as I consider another job offer and am having trouble deciding, which I believe is telling. Ive worked here for six months and have had three different managers and all have been different. Overall I cant bash this company because they really have been very good to me but are so large that it is very easy to get left behind if your struggling and a not very outgoing person which I am not. I can say in those time I have reached out for help as long as I was willing to do my part then everyone has been very willing to help guide me. They do not behave as though you are a child with cheers and other suck gimmicks which I appreciate. I would like to see more focus made on the team building at the local level mandatory with compliance overseen by senior management.

884 Other Employee Reviews for NCR (View Most Recent)

Welcome to Atlanta

Current Employee - Systems Analyst  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Duluth, GA

I have been working at NCR full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good company to work for; great people to work with; extensive global presence

Cons

similar to all other companies - lots of work to be done, not enough employees

In order to be more competitive in the Atlanta market, continue to increase employee compensation

Former Employee in NY executive office

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at NCR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great hours, flexible, work/life balance, salary ok

Cons

no HR mgmt structure, executive office lacks focus..

Give respect to all employees

There are newer employer reviews for NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!