There are newer employer reviews for NCR

Bringing it BACK!

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Columbus, GA
Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Columbus, GA

I have been working at NCR full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive Salary, Excellent Job security, Progressive instead of regressive.

Cons

Bonus structure is not competitive, lack of communication between certain departments. Typical problems you have with every large corporation.

Kudo's on working hard to bring jobs and business back to America.

904 Other Employee Reviews for NCR (View Most Recent)

Tech company? Industry leader? HA - better look how they treat their techs first

Current Employee - Customer Service Engineer
    Current Employee - Customer Service Engineer

I have been working at NCR full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Still hiring most of the time

Cons

Still firing most of the time

Grow some balls, hire real management, show some respect to your people before you lose your company completely.

You cannot treat the pillars that hold your company together like "bottom feeders" and expect those that are representing your company portfolio to keep you from falling into the muck. Planned vacations? Limitations to sickness? Scandalous and fraudulent metrics? Mismanaged and ill informed managers with little obligation to truly manage? Conference call after conference call all day and night, so you can have unending and unethical circle jerks with one another and get nothing accomplished? Letting HR call all the shots for your industry? Letting HR be the voice of reason to an industry they have no understanding to and should have no control nor input on? Refusing people's input as to "how things really are"..

Want to know how well the top is doing? Come down to our level and really see how close your tower is from toppling over. Your middle mismangement is feeding you the numbers you wish to see, the drive you want to know, the enthusiasm in an empty stadium, and pretty soon you will be wading through the mess of empty efforts from those you have put in charge to "make a difference" - but not before it's too late.

Rotation after rotation of people and manpower is not going to increase your precious metrics - retention of qualified and knowledgeable people will . But if the metric show how well we are doing, then the turnover and whitewash you are creating as a result of your moronic ideals towards HR driven goals, shows yours.

I would not suggest this company as a potential employer, and I would not suggest any of the equipment that this company offers as a solid piece of machinery. Why? They look at their parts process and supplier chains with even less satisfaction driven ideals than they do with the treatment of their employees. Im not a disgruntled employee - I am someone who is tired of over fanatical changes which hurt each and every employee of your company.. Your employee is your first customer, if you cant treat them with moral standards and feel obligated for superior treatment and ethically satisfying stimulation - then your second customers (those that pay for your crap) are in for a real problematic situation.

Don't recommend you take this job unless you are looking for an ulcer...

Former Employee - Hosted-Sales in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Hosted-Sales in Dallas, TX

I worked at NCR full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is extremely hard to think of one thing positive of this outfit.

Cons

This Hosted Sales(aloha) compensation is extremely poor. Management doesn't listen and retention is bad.
    I receommend you stay away. There are plenty of other jobs that are better-trust me!
    You will regret taking this job!

Better compenstaion to the sales team, streamline their operations so their sales team can actually sell their products rather than being drowned in B.S.

There are newer employer reviews for NCR