NCR

www.ncr.com

A strong company focused on, and executing a re-invention

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Atlanta, GA

Pros

- Great portfolio
- Great people
- Unifying compny strategy focused on consumer transaction space
- Strong and focused leadership

Cons

- linking performance/bonus to reasonable goals
- operational support is weak

sales cadence is critical but needs better operational support...keep listening to employees

Other reviews for NCR

Very Healthy Company with Very Poor Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Duluth, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Pros

This company is dominating the market and has a very bright future.

Cons

The company relocated from Dayton Ohio to Duluth GA and they lost a lot of people. The ones who stayed were mostly promoted into management and simply dont have the necessary experience. You need managers that have experience. NCR managers are all lifetime NCR people with a narrow views.

In a senior position I averaged about 60 hours a week for just under a year....my reward...a $1500 bonus. Ugh.

The culture needs to be changed and that will only be accomplished with a regime change. C-Level executives and VP/Directors need to be overhauled and high end talent should be acquired.

I have been with 6 companies over my 30 year career - NCR is well run, growing and very good at staying on the strategy

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Duluth, GA

Pros

the mission of the company from the CEO on down is very consistent year over year and is working to transform the company from item based to solutions based - something that the leadership says and they consistenly support in their actions

Cons

Sometimes, In my opinion, NCR has a tendancy to move faster than the technology. Internally, we could use an improvement to the infrastructure to support the solutions to our customers - especially in the non customer facing areas

For the rank and file employee, a greater investment in IT infrastructure would be welcome - not to say it is bad now but there can never be enough investment in tools that support our desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for NCR.

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!