NCSA
www.ncsasports.org Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work

ProsI view what I do as a career not just another job. There are endless opportunities at NCSA. No cookie cutter positions here! You have the freedom to expand your position and even create one if it doesn't currently exist at the company. Our growth is AMAZING! We are probably one of the fewer companies that has not been effected by this crazy economy. I also love our GIVE BACK mentality. Not only are we about supporting our own but we make sure that we educate as many student athletes as possible in the efforts of helping them attain their goals.

ConsAll companies have pros and cons and I think NCSA's would be the constant change, which isn't always a bad thing. It's common for up and coming companies to experience frequent change than others but for reasons in trying to find that right fit for a process, procedure, etc....

Advice to Senior ManagementHappy people are productive people!

Great Place to Work, Fun Coworkers and Terrific Benefits

I have been working at NCSA full-time

Pros: -Most of the employees are former athletes -Work hard play hard attitude -Great benefits that include medical, wellness, dental, vision, relaxed… Cons: -tough to balance the quantity/quality but you can find that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for and are given the opportunity to give back and help families

I have been working at NCSA full-time

Pros: Co-workers are like my family Sports Environment Opportunities to grow professionally Being… Cons: Enduring the growing pains of a growing company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NCSA.

Worked for NCSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCSA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCSA CEO Chris Krause. All reviews posted anonymously by NCSA employees.