Awesome Company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at NComputing USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great leadership, huge upside potential, excellent team environment, wow, the market potential is huge and we continue to hire the best people - I'm proud to be part of this team

Cons

could have better snacks in the lunch room

Keep doing what your doing and watch this thing propel

Other Reviews for NComputing USA

Thin and thinner management

Former Employee - Sales Manager  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at NComputing USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with VMware, Citrix and MSFT teams and technologies

Cons

Product does not work and there is large number of theories why not-there is not plenty of effective problem fixing actions since several years. Hiring-then group redundancies same years. Management really believes in virtual data and markets facts they create, therefore they cannot be helped, especially that they actually hate management and love to be direct sales reps. Corporate culture-below my level of critique.

Try not to lie yourselves and focus on realistic data, forming effective product strategy and overall company plans. Go to the region you have largest success and opportunities and leave the management to the local professionals.

NComputing at EMEA

Former Employee - Sales Manager  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at NComputing USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Each of the former execs apart from HR left-well, it is difficult to play with facts and raw data sometimes. Mathematical data resisted against tricks That is pro!

Cons

Nobody ever saw any strategy. No management operations. Hiring, next quarter firing. Absolute madness.Nervous, lost in London's fog execution management constantly looking their way back home. Products-not working . No vision of the future solutions. Not compatible or not working solutions or archaic solutions.

The old management left and new management is professional according to my info.
    Should work hard to make your solutions compatible and supporting necessary protocols.
    Do not count on your own .

There are newer employer reviews for NComputing USA.

Worked for NComputing USA? Contribute to the Community!