NCsoft
www.ncsoft.net Seoul, South Korea 1000 to 5000 Employees

Extremely poor management. The worst I have ever had in fact.

Operations (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsOther than it being a video game company. None really

ConsManagement! The US operations is always afraid of what HQ wants, so they make rash hiring decisions, especially bringing deadbeat directors that have been let go from other electronic studios.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to constantly change or micromanage. If you want to do it the HQ way then bring over HQ management. Bringing in washout from other electronic studios makes it much worse.

So if you have no choice or don't want to improve your skill

Developer (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at NCsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros: As a developer, the team is pretty solid. The benefit is Okay, at least better… Cons: the management mess up. you can't learn anything here, not good fot career path. Korean never trust ppl here. no one knows whats… Advice to Senior Management: let ppl know whats going on... better management too many management roles No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you have a choice, don't choose NCsoft

Management (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at NCsoft

Pros: There are some really bright and fun people working at NCsoft… Cons: Unfortunately all the bright and fun people from NCsoft either left, were let go, or have the resumes out and are looking. As… Advice to Senior Management: If you only listen to the people who tell you what you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NCsoft.

Worked for NCsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCsoft CEO Kim Tack Jin. All reviews posted anonymously by NCsoft employees.