NDS Americas
www.nds.com Costa Mesa, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Would head north if I was you...

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

ProsGood living in the orange county. Nice suburban area, near the ocean, in the heart of one of the richest CA counties. If the work place was better - would be perfect.

ConsToo much politics, there is no appreciation from the management, low pay. Engineers expected to work long hours, a lot of working with the off shore development teams (India, Israel, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea...). Most of the work is maintaining existing systems, almost no new development (which is done in Israel).
Company treats employees as if they have to be grateful for given the chance of working there.

Not a catch.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart investing more in your human resources

Production

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NDS Americas full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good salary, life / work balance Cons: Small chances to progress, be promoted, a bit boring after… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair to all emplyees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good.

I have been working at NDS Americas

Pros: Good benefits, good people, flexible schedule Cons: Global & geographically distributed workforce takes getting used to. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NDS Americas.

Worked for NDS Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NDS Americas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NDS Americas CEO Dov Rubin. All reviews posted anonymously by NDS Americas employees.