NEN

There are newer employer reviews for NEN

Consistent Squeeze of Hourly Employees

Former Employee - Field Service Representative
Former Employee - Field Service Representative

I worked at NEN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The route has the potential of earning good money according to what the incentives state. With a good working knowledge of the machines, the maintenance decreases with routine attention. The route can be fun and the company can have potential if there is good management to support the field rep.

Cons

There was a lack of communication with management team. My area had gone through over ten employees in one year. It was difficult to get parts to maintain the machines and team leads had tried to take equipment out of locations without contacting the site management. The site employees would not allow the team leads to take the equipment because they didn't know who they were nor had any approval from their own management. The account contract was not renewed. Gee cannot imagine why.

Get a glue on how to communicate, train, and order parts in order to maintain potential lucrative routes. Do not allow team leads who are abusive to be in positions of authority.

9 Other Employee Reviews for NEN (View Most Recent)

Incredible Company to work for.

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at NEN full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great Employees, company car, fun place to work. It's really nice to have a job you enjoy going to.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any in my position but RSM's may not like split days off. I don't know why the bad reviews from other past employees on here, maybe they didn't receive the proper training. The majority of employees I work with love their job and have been with the company more than 10 years.

Keep hiring great Area Managers..

Horrible management practices

Former Employee - Administrative in Broomfield, CO
    Former Employee - Administrative in Broomfield, CO

I worked at NEN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I cannot come up with any.

Cons

Depressing atmosphere, horrible management practices, bad HR practices, illegal salary vs. hourly practices.

Get a clue!