There are newer employer reviews for NEOGOV

Best company I've ever worked for!

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Representative  in  El Segundo, CA
Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Representative in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at NEOGOV full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's a great work life balance with room for creativity. You're ideas are highly encouraged and are never shot down like they are in a corporate environment. It's a good feeling to know you're not just a number, but an asset to the company.

Cons

Softball team needs more practice (lol)

26 Other Employee Reviews for NEOGOV (View Most Recent)

Growth, Excellence, and Opportunities!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at NEOGOV full-time for more than a year

Pros

NEOGOV is a great company. It's committed to excellence in the field and develops product that directly meets their customers need. The company is on a growth trajectory and will continue on this path due to its constant innovation, quality service, and input from customers. Thus, there will be ample opportunities down the road!

Internally, the company values and acknowledges hard work. Management loves independent, results-oriented, and getting-things-done type of individuals. Most importantly, there isn't much red tape, which makes operations more efficient and effective. Lastly, there is a great team spirit and family culture which relaxes the work environment.

Personally, I've been here for about a year, working on my second year. I've experienced the opportunities as my role has expanded into many different fronts. Thus far, it's been an exciting year and look forward to the years ahead! I would strongly recommend this company to anyone interested in a solid IT career.

Cons

Nothing much to note here. Employees must be self motivated; otherwise, it's probably not a company for them.

Keep doing what you're doing...

Going Places with NEOGOV

Current Employee - Marketing  in  El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at NEOGOV as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

NEOGOV gets it. It is an environment that is exceptionally positive and encourages team work and collaboration while providing the company services. For me, working here has provided a balance of learning, growing and communicating with people from diverse backgrounds with genuine attitudes towards accomplishing professional goals. It's fun working with intelligent people that are creative and participating in the unique culture. It's unbelievable to be a part of it and I have never worked at a place as amazing as NEOGOV.

Cons

That more people don't know about how great NEOGOV is.

There are newer employer reviews for NEOGOV

Worked for NEOGOV? Contribute to the Community!