NETGEAR
www.netgear.com San Jose, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Engineering Product Manager

Senior Engineering Product Manager (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at NETGEAR full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat opportunity to learn ODM management skills and experience consumer electronics. Hands on management experiece and opportunity to contact divers client list.

ConsNot much R&D opportunity, preferece given to certain ethenic backgrounds. Company focused entierly on certain retail and channel partners. Not aggressive to diversify to new products.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiversify employee background

Lots of opportunity to learn a lot

Program Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at NETGEAR full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Dynamic fast paced, high energy, results oriented company. compensation package very good Great place to gain experience lean organization… Cons: It's a tough business, with low margins so company runs very lean They thrive on being thrifty, and this mentally gets old after a while. work… Advice to Senior Management: Having high expectations of teams is great, but you need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Friendly People - Disfunctional Environment

San Jose, CA

I have been working at NETGEAR full-time

Pros: Salary is good. Most people say hello. Most people… Cons: Amount of work hours (and weekends). Favoritism. Appreciation not acknowledged well. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Losing people not by natural attrition but discontentment. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NETGEAR.

Worked for NETGEAR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NETGEAR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NETGEAR CEO Patrick C.S. Lo. All reviews posted anonymously by NETGEAR employees.