NETGEAR
www.netgear.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst job Ive had

Operations (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsHmmm...people have heard of them.

ConsInsane workload, terrible communication and rude fellow employees. No one seems to really get along and I challenge any current employee to say different.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be respect from the top down. You may feel like you can look down on your subordinates but to talk down and belittle is wrong.

Not so pleasant!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NETGEAR full-time

Pros: I can't think of any pros. Cons: Hope you like to work and never have a life.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Unique place to develop one's career in a dynamic way

Finance (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at NETGEAR full-time for more than a year

Pros: Netgear is a unique place where you can develop your career in a dynamic fashion that fits with your individual interests. Lots of opportunity to… Cons: Employees need to be able to manage themselves (not for… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management is pretty solid. The organization is "flat", so upper management tends to be very visible.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NETGEAR.

Worked for NETGEAR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NETGEAR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NETGEAR CEO Patrick C.S. Lo. All reviews posted anonymously by NETGEAR employees.