NETWORK

www.networklobby.org

I feel very free in this field ,so i have to be lot of time for own work (Study)

Consultant (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsAs agencies across the federal government look for ways to increase collaboration between employees, manage documents, and cut costs, NOAA’s move to the cloud can be seen as a success story.

ConsI'm often asked why I've chosen to work for the government. Sometimes it's asked at conferences by other govt officials who are looking for guidance on how to recruit and retain Generation.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn most project management methodologies risk tends to be viewed in a very negative sense. It is generally defined in terms of something that might occur to adversely affect you achieving your goals.

CCNP/CCNA/ CCNA voice network

Network Administrator (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at NETWORK full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work culture, people , environment Cons: work life balance, no promotions no good salary No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

working more than 3 years in maintenance network

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Khartoum (Sudan)

I have been working at NETWORK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: improve my self and get a lot of experience Cons: may be my Nationality Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NETWORK.

Worked for NETWORK? Contribute to the Community!