NFI Industries
www.nfiindustries.com Cherry Hill, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good, informative internship

ProsThe people are all very helpful and friendly especially when first starting out. No two days are alike as the type of work being done changes daily.

ConsNFI is going through some growing pains as it transitions into a larger company. Projects can be disorganized at times and few of the processes are standardized. Does not seem like they promote from within much.

One ride that was exhilarating to begin and terrifying towards the end!

Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Bolingbrook, IL

I have been working at NFI Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros: The best part about working for NFI is that I know I don't take home any work and that the job… Cons: Some of the workers and supervisors get a little to close and have odds with… Advice to Senior Management: Try to keep your thoughts and opinions to yourselves and not share them with the rest of the employees. A lot… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

unfair employer

Mechanic (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at NFI Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros: very few it was a paycheck every other week that didnt bounce in the 2 years I… Cons: next to no benefits, treated like disposable animals, no time and a half over 40, raises are an insult… Advice to Senior Management: Pay a fair salary and you will keep honest and fair employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NFI Industries.

Worked for NFI Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NFI Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NFI Industries CEO Sid Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by NFI Industries employees.