NFI Industries

www.nfiindustries.com

Great IT Management Team and Supportive Senior Management

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) Cherry Hill, NJ

ProsWithin the IT department there is a true family sense. Everyone is willing to help out, pitch in and take time to teach each other new technologies and share information. The company has rolled out a Mission, Vision, Values that is very motivating, over the last year they have shifted to a performance based review, this program has great potential and I look forward to seeing how it all turns out.
The IT management team is very open to listening to ideas and solutions brought up by the employees, in turn Senior Management is open and receptive to the needs of the IT department this helps the company grow and expand the offerings available from and IT perspective.

ConsMore office space is needed, and the benefits could be reviewed and improved upon. With the recession our 401k match went down, looking forward to when that is reinstated.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen looking at expansion projects, think to the future; an onsite gym would be appropriate and in line with current initiatives. Continue spending time with the employees, its always great to hear from and see senior management.

Ideal Place to work

IT Sys Administrative (Current Employee) Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at NFI Industries

Pros: Very good team work. People are friendly and good. Managmentis helpful and understanding. The managment sa well… Cons: nothing to mention. Porbably a little more office space could… Advice to Senior Management: none , excellent team with a eye for growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A company that values good, honest and committed hard work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at NFI Industries

Pros: Over the past 5-6 years NFI has become a company… Cons: Because of the significant growth, the workload can be heavy… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in those individuals that show real forward-growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NFI Industries.

Worked for NFI Industries? Contribute to the Community!