NFI
www.fatherhood.org Germantown, MD 16 to 50 Employees

This company is horrible (Bolingbrook location)

Everything! I Thought Only Elephants Work for Peanuts! (Current Employee)
Bolingbrook, IL

I have been working at NFI full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood coworkers, except for the snitches. Why people kiss ass for no money is beyond me!

ConsI have been with NFI now for three and a half years. I work in every department doing every warehouse function. I get along well with my coworkers. I like the job, but that is all it is.....A JOB! No way is this a career. I have made some good friends at NFI, but when you have been there three years and make less then when you started something is wrong. I got my one year raise after 1.5 years and it was 14 cents. After 2 years I got another 22 cents. After three years I got and additional 23 cents. It took three years to make what I started at because they closed my dept. In frozen we made 50 cents more then the rest. They closed the freezer and took that away. NFI in Bolingbrook is sad, no wonder they lost the contract with Trader Joes!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet another job! NFI doesn't care about you either!

Good Opportunity

Operations Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at NFI full-time

Pros: Ability to work as a team member with a great… Cons: Need to relocate for advancement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not bad when they have u work

Forklift Operator & Electric Pallet Jack Operator (Current Employee)
Chino, CA

I have been working at NFI as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: So of the staff were prety nice Cons: not bad working there but watch your back No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NFI.

Worked for NFI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NFI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NFI CEO Roland Warren. All reviews posted anonymously by NFI employees.