NGM Biopharmaceuticals
www.ngmbio.com South San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

A fantastic place to work. No place it better.

South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at NGM Biopharmaceuticals

ProsThis company possesses some of the greatest vision and execution that I have ever experienced in biotech. The senior management is top notch. Our board of directors is without parallel. We possess a tremendous Scientific Advisory Board! This company is a rarity in the biotechnology field. All of my coworkers are intelligent, cheerful and generous. Our CEO Bill Rieflin is very approachable for discussions. The senior management gives a quarterly state of the union address in which they field questions from all employees and give transparency for company guidance and finances. The pipeline is full of interesting and exciting targets. My supervisor is amazing!

ConsEveryone works a tremendous amount of hours, much more than required.
The compensation of salary is a little below the industry standard
The internet is slow (we need to upgrade our system).

Advice to Senior ManagementWe are in a period of rapid growth and expansion!
Try to maintain the culture including the free Tuesday lunches and Friday happy hours!

Couldn't ask for a better place to be

South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at NGM Biopharmaceuticals

Pros: I love my lab. I love my coworkers. I love my manager. I love our CEO. Actually, all the leadership staff is top notch. I love working for… Cons: I miss some of the perks of working for a big company: onsite gyms,… Advice to Senior Management: Hopefully we can maintain this great atmosphere as we grow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NGM Biopharmaceuticals.

Worked for NGM Biopharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NGM Biopharmaceuticals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NGM Biopharmaceuticals CEO William J. Rieflin. All reviews posted anonymously by NGM Biopharmaceuticals employees.