NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center )
www.nhrmc.org Wilmington, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

NHRMC

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Wilmington, NC

I worked at NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center ) full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNHRMC has good benefits and a pension plan. It used to have a wonderful atmosphere that made you want to come to work.

ConsThe atmosphere has changed so much here, that I've witnessed people quitting because of it, What would otherwise be a wonderful place to work is being undermined by some of the mid lvl management in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementI will say that the CEO seems to be a fair man. Someone needs to alert him to the some of the tactics being used by some of his mid lvl management. You are losing great employees and soon will only be left with the people no one else will have.

Overworked, under appreciated, under paid

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Wilmington, NC

I have been working at NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center ) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Free parking. Employee pharmacy. Employee health clinic. Very good co-workers. Majority of… Cons: Required to work overtime but sent home when census a little low.( treated like day laborers not like the professionals we are). Frequently work understaffed.… Advice to Senior Management: Money would be saved and productivity increased if staff were not constantly being put in positions that endanger our patients and our licenses. Stop the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center ).

Worked for NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center )? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center ) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center ) CEO Jennifer P Askew. All reviews posted anonymously by NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center ) employees.