NHS Human Services
www.nhsonline.org 5000+ Employees

NHS believes in promoting staff who display the core values and who show initiative

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at NHS Human Services full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCompetitive salaries, great benefit package, leadership development and advancement available, numerous support services available, and a high committment to compliance and integrity. The mission of NHS is to provide the highest quality of care to individuals in need. Staff who truly believe in this mission are extremely successful in building their career at NHS. Staff who work in direct care are capable of working their way up to corporate positions, if they have patience, determination, and very good work ethic.

ConsLarge diverse company makes it difficult to communicate effectively. However, there are other opportunities for employees to obtain information and happenings around NHS by visiting their website or Facebook page.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to develop employees by sending them to leadership development and encouraging them to follow the NHS mission and core values.

Horrible management

I have been working at NHS Human Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Alot of hard working staff and wonderful individuals. Cons: Managements enjoys taking four hour lunches while they gossip about their employees. Management does not support there employees or teach them the skills they need… Advice to Senior Management: QUIT! YOU DO NOTHING EXPECT SIT ON YOUR BEHINDS ALL… More

A very disorganized and unprofessional company.

Therapeutic Staff Support (Former Employee)
Chambersburg, PA

I worked at NHS Human Services part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility in scheduling, whether it's your decision or not. The other… Cons: I consistently had to address my paycheck being in the wrong amount. Administration had no idea what was going on. There was always a constant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NHS Human Services.

Worked for NHS Human Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NHS Human Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NHS Human Services CEO M. Joseph Rocks. All reviews posted anonymously by NHS Human Services employees.