There are newer employer reviews for NHS Human Services

NHS believes in promoting staff who display the core values and who show initiative

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at NHS Human Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Competitive salaries, great benefit package, leadership development and advancement available, numerous support services available, and a high committment to compliance and integrity. The mission of NHS is to provide the highest quality of care to individuals in need. Staff who truly believe in this mission are extremely successful in building their career at NHS. Staff who work in direct care are capable of working their way up to corporate positions, if they have patience, determination, and very good work ethic.

Cons

Large diverse company makes it difficult to communicate effectively. However, there are other opportunities for employees to obtain information and happenings around NHS by visiting their website or Facebook page.

Continue to develop employees by sending them to leadership development and encouraging them to follow the NHS mission and core values.

52 Other Employee Reviews for NHS Human Services (View Most Recent)

Horrible management

I have been working at NHS Human Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Alot of hard working staff and wonderful individuals.

Cons

Managements enjoys taking four hour lunches while they gossip about their employees. Management does not support there employees or teach them the skills they need to perform at their best. Management abuses PTO time and their company credit cards. I didnt know ordering lunch eveyday and WINE was allowed but I guess at NHS it is.

QUIT! YOU DO NOTHING EXPECT SIT ON YOUR BEHINDS ALL DAY ANYWAYS!

A very disorganized and unprofessional company.

Former Employee - Therapeutic Staff Support  in  Chambersburg, PA
    Former Employee - Therapeutic Staff Support in Chambersburg, PA

I worked at NHS Human Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility in scheduling, whether it's your decision or not. The other TSSs and clients were good to work with during my time there.

Cons

I consistently had to address my paycheck being in the wrong amount. Administration had no idea what was going on. There was always a constant feeling of being shut down by the state in the air. Once the state shut the office down, they gave us no feasible options for continuing to work.

There are newer employer reviews for NHS Human Services

Worked for NHS Human Services? Contribute to the Community!