NHS Management
nhsmanagement.com Tuscaloosa, AL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good pay for management

Residential Coordinator (Former Employee)
New Castle, IN

I worked at NHS Management full-time for more than a year

ProsPay is good for management. Hours are flexible with ability to do some work from home. My co-workers were awesome and so were most of the staff I supervised.

ConsPay for DSPs is horrible and raises are non-existent. Not much opportunity for advancement. When DSPs call off and coverage can't be found, then I had to go in and work (my boss was not helpful when I ran into this problem, which was often). Turn over rate for DSP is high so we had to do interviews almost every month. Being on-call means you have no life outside of work because you get phone calls ALL the time. Company (or maybe just my boss) was too focused on doing disciplinary actions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlternate the on-call on weekdays as well as weekends. Focus on coaching and improving staff instead of disciplining. Regular raises will improve turn-over rate.

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NHS Management full-time

Pros: friendly team, alright pay and flexibility Cons: senior management are ruthless and not a nice bunch. clinicians… Advice to Senior Management: be nice No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfactory

Project Manager (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at NHS Management full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Job satisfaction most of times Cons: Demands exceeds than resource available More

There are newer reviews on NHS Management.

Worked for NHS Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NHS Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NHS Management CEO Norman Estes. All reviews posted anonymously by NHS Management employees.