NICE Systems
www.nice.com Raanana, Israel 1000 to 5000 Employees

High Growth, High Expectations, Lack of support

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time

ProsHas a strong brand and a great product. Strategic vision is coming together. Most of their employees go above and beyond what they should be expected to do to fill the gaps because of understaffing.

ConsThere seems to be a glass ceiling for Americans, especially women. Everyone is expected to do the work of 2 people. It is hard to give high customer service because of lack of resources/investment in services and infrastructure.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of focussing on growth for the sake of growth, ramp up the infrastructure so that your employees will be able to support the growth that you want.

Front end will be asked

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: people in NICE are really nice. you won't find any… Cons: Salary isn't very high, work is ok. so if not seeking a very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place To Work At

Human Resources Intern (Current Employee)
Rutherford, NJ

I have been working at NICE Systems as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Everybody that works there is great, helpful and cheerful all… Cons: I do not have any cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NICE Systems.

Worked for NICE Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NICE Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NICE Systems CEO Zeev Bregman. All reviews posted anonymously by NICE Systems employees.