There are newer employer reviews for NICE Systems

Great place to work -- If you don't mind a little disorganization

Current Employee - Marketing
Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time

Pros

The people are great. Very nice, very supportive environment. Successful company that continues to grow and do very well.

Cons

Very disorganized. You have to be able to roll with the punches and spin on a dime. Not enough focus on customers.

Advice to Management

Prioritize customer support and make sure to give an excellent experience. this will pay off handsomely. Put more process in around product rollouts.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good Strong Company!

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Folks at NICE tend to have been at the company for a longer than normal period of time. Diversity.

Cons

Depending on the Area of the Company employed - Work Life Balance can become a challenge. Late night and weekend cuts are sometimes the norm.

Life in the fast lane

Current Employee - Advanced Support Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Advanced Support Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Challenging, constantly learning new methods of troubleshooting, never boring, can be technically/professionally rewarding in learning new technologies. Cutting edge software in what it can do. Truly a leader in our area of businesses.

Cons

Developer support can be difficult to engage, R&D is not setup as a support team, rather they are new product developers who must balance support in their day as well, time zone differences between countries make collaboration difficult, no sense of customer care or urgency in R&D, development support should be moved to the US as the majority of our business is here. New products released are often buggy, difficult to fix and takes too long to fix. Not a true 24x7 support company although advertise that we are. Better work life/balance. If you want to sell customers premium support, staff the support centers so that it can be given rather than make do and overwork the staff we do have.

Advice to Management

Slow down on new product releases, improve QA before a product is released. Invest in your people. Take a long hard look at the human impact the support roles have on your people. We are losing quality talent, tenured talent because we are burning them out.