NICE Systems
www.nice.com Raanana, Israel 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fast growing company...Leading the way in all areas of the portfolio

Presales (Current Employee)

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time

ProsPlenty of autonomy. A career here is what YOU make it. Great people all around. As tough as things get sometimes, everybody at NICE wants to do the right thing for customers. This is an ethical company in all respects.

ConsProcesses are still fragmented like you might expect of a smaller company. Internal systems are antiquated and doing a good job is not always easy. You will find yourself fighting the system quite often. That said, NICE manages to do well and everybody tries to do the right thing for customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to grow up. We are not the same company from 5 yrs. ago. New, more efficient systems for managing customers and projects and the daily mundane activities of getting the job done will go a long way toward creating a more efficient operation and an easier place to be successful.

Mis-managed support structure. Starts at the the top and rolls downhill

Denver, CO

I have been working at NICE Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great co-workers. Everyone helps each other, is able to laugh,… Cons: Most (not all) management is not technical, which is not a good fit at a software based company. The VP over the support center… Advice to Senior Management: Numbers are not all that reflects on how well an engineer is doing in support. Sales overrides all at this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Engineering Management

I have been working at NICE Systems

Pros: Great Vision, good environment and exciting opportunties Cons: Company grew too fast without making proper adjustments. Acquisitions… Advice to Senior Management: Agree on strategy and how decisions are made and communicate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NICE Systems.

Worked for NICE Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NICE Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NICE Systems CEO Zeev Bregman. All reviews posted anonymously by NICE Systems employees.