NIIT
www.niit.com Gurgaon, India 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place for Instructional designers, graphical designers and managers, but worst place for technical people.

Senior Technical Team Member (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsEntirely e-learning centric, fresh graduates and GNIIT passouts get nice opportunity to begin the career. Good for Instructional designers, graphical designers and middle level managers. Pays relatively high to experienced candidates. Onsite offsite team gives you slight exposure.

ConsNo development plan for the employees specially technical team. You tend to work more but gain relatively very less knowledge. Will not be able to shift domain. Very very far from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Nioda as well as Gurgaon. Poor salary structure for beginners and prolonged inmates. Not recommended for technical aspirants. No proper technical training provided in many technologies. The timings are too early to save the traffic but inadequate shuttle timings from the Metro station. Canteen is pathetic and offers less variety.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

catalyst for my confidence

Faculty (Former Employee)
    Dhanbād (India)

I worked at NIIT full-time for more than a year

Pros: it give me chance to work with leadersvn i learn… Cons: too less salary..and unwanted pressure Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

itz awesum inistute

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Calcutta (India)

I have been working at NIIT full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: der r lots of hpy moment at NIIT Cons: der r no dwnsdes her Advice to Senior Management: d server gts dwn sum tym Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NIIT.

Worked for NIIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIIT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIIT CEO Vijay Thadani . All reviews posted anonymously by NIIT employees.