Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIIT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIIT CEO Sapnesh Lalla . All reviews posted anonymously by NIIT employees.
I have been working at NIIT
Pros – 1. You are entitled to leaves within first week of joining the company.
2. You'll have numerous people to share you plight with! ;-D
3. They are sure trying to promote meritocracy, but looking at people sitting at the top you wonder if it really does exist.
Cons – 1. Your just a badge ID no.
2. Management is always right.
3. Opinions don't matter, policies are made to be followed, not questioned.
4. You are expendable.
5. No 2 days are the same at NIIT - well that’s how we rechristened lack of stability/goals.
6. Growth opportunities is practically non existent.
7. HR thinks BS is the way to go. You ask them a question, you'll never get an answer - but what you'll get is loads n loads of BS.
8. Transparency in decision making is NIL.
9. Ethics is a shady term, you are supposed to do what’s right for the customer. But if its between numbers and customers, ask ethics to take a hike and go after the numbers.
10. Over promise and under deliver.
Advice to Senior Management – Probably close the company & well open up a chole bathure ki dukaan.....that's what the mgt are made for..
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2009-06-23 22:46 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.