A Nice Company to Settle in for a Longer Period

Current Employee - Technical Analyst  in  Jersey City, NJ
Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at NIIT Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Long Client Location Opportunities
2. Salary at per industry standard

Cons

1. Growth Opportunities are a bit stagnant

1. Interaction at skip level is mandatory at regular interval.
2. Carrier Guidance Programme must be more looked into.
3. Strong sales department should show more results.
4. 360 Degree feedback process should be implemented

Other Reviews for NIIT Technologies

Excellent work environment and opportunities

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NIIT Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great work environment and opportunities

Cons

More events related to employee motivation can be helpful

More events related to employee motivation can be helpful

Low Credibility of Contracted Work

Current Employee - Instructional Designer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Instructional Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NIIT Technologies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

My contact person who works in the Indian office was friendly and easy going. The rate was generous for a contracted employee (without the workload specified).

Cons

Although it was so easy to be hired and promised with a good rate, nothing else was specified. No follow-up either. Two initial phone calls midnight my time (Eastern Standard Time in US), one lunch time call, that was it. Two months later, they made me to sign a contract with them over a secured service, a statement of work. When I asked about the platform the contracted work to be delivered, the timeline, the project scope, the category of the content, the same old answer I received was "We will have to ask the client. Will keep you informed", or something like that. They appeared to attempt to answer some of my questions, but failed to call in at the designated time. The contact person took that week off and did not bother to explain later. After a few rounds, I simply gave up. They claimed they had the project in hand, but no work within six months? Only NIIT itself will buy the story. It is not only suspicious, I am at alert if my personal information would be safe with NIIT. I stopped worrying for the work I never had the chance to begin, nor for the amount of time put in to tele-communicate them, or the preparation work invested for the supposedly large work to come. I am worrying about the safety of the info I already gave them. When we doubt the credibility of a business, trust our instinct.

It is easy to ruin a reputation, difficult to build a good one. When the reputation of your business is at stake, your income will be damaged over time. So mean what you said, do what you mean. Be credible.

There are newer employer reviews for NIIT Technologies.

Worked for NIIT Technologies? Contribute to the Community!