NIKE

Great place to intern.

Intern (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at NIKE

ProsNike is any sports fanatic's dream. There are a lot of great intangible benefits (like discounts, sample sales, athletes visiting), the gym is nice, the campus is beautiful, and it is a very casual, positive work environment.

ConsThe pay is a little low. Just because you intern there, does not mean you'll be able to get a job. Instead of offering a job to rising seniors, Nike tells you to do another summer internship after graduation, and if you're lucky, you'll get a job offer at the end of your internship, or you'll get your internship extended, which may also lead to full time employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's a lot of invested interest in the internship program; however, it doesn't seem like many interns actually end up working full time for NIKE.

Cool place if you like sports.

Technician (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at NIKE

Pros: Fun place, cool products. If you like sports you'll… Cons: Maybe low paying at first at least. Advice to Senior Management: Not sure. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Proud to be an employee!

Boston, MA

I have been working at NIKE

Pros: People and benefits are awesome! Cons: I love it and can't think of any downsides. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKE CEO Mark G. Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees.