NIKE

www.nikeinc.com

This company has some potential

Athlete (Current Employee) Garden City, NY

Pros**Growth (only if your enter the company as an assistant manager plus) (or if your primary job is to adulate(brown nose) to as many upper management as you can find)

Fun work staff - with changing schedules and seasonal hires, you can meet a lot of interesting coworkers.

Opportunity to travel - company has many events and actively sends employees to different events***(fully paid)

Casual work environment and dress code

ConsNo Growth - if you start as an "Athlete" show talent, hard work, dedication and get a degree in the management or marketing field, the company will hire outside personnel for advanced positions.

Management - management will consistently lie to employees about company policies (HR dept. however is very transparent and honest)

Management (*at Garden City) creates an adversarial environment between management and employees and also employees vs employees (competitions via NPS surveys of which there are no rewards towards top employees)

No benefits for Part-time Under employees and very expensive for non-management Full-time and Part-time Over employees.

Management expects unlimited availability from employees for part-time employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe transparent and honest with employees.

One of the Best Companies to Work for..

Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

I have been working at NIKE full-time for less than a year

Pros: Employee Stock Purchase Plan Benefits. Bonus/Raise annually. Discounts on apparel, shoes, gear, etc. Summer… Cons: Once you're in, it's pretty hard to get out unless it's by your choice. Some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sell

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at NIKE part-time for less than a year

Pros: talk to cool people from cool places wear comfy clothes able to… Cons: boss is always watching you Advice to Senior Management: always treat your employee with respect Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!