NIKE
www.nikeinc.com Beaverton, OR 5000+ Employees

Not what you think

Beaverton, OR

ProsAmazing company, a lot of growth "potential" Potential being the key word.

ConsDepending what dept. you work in, it may feel like you have nothing to do with Nike. This is the case for me and therefore all the bells and whistles that come with working at WHQ are not something I can take advantage of.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop passing "duds" around in management, get rid of people dragging the ship down. Take a good look at what is happening under the leadership, it's indicative of what is happening at the leadership level. Don't expect that 360s are occurring or that you will get honest feedback in them. There are a lot of politics that prevent people from being able to speak honestly. You have to look for yourself and don't take things at face value in what you hear from your management.

nike factory outlet

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Castle Rock, CO

I have been working at NIKE part-time for less than a year

Pros: great environment for someone who likes working in a busy… Cons: because of high traffic, lots of shoplifting going on and an almost excess of customer to employee ratio.… Advice to Senior Management: hire older more mature employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Big Company Big Rewards Big Challenges

Product Designer (Current Employee)
    Beaverton, OR

I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing campus to work on, great benefits! Easy going creative… Cons: The company is so enormous it's difficult to be agile… More
There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

NIKE – Why Work for Us?

Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Before there was the Swoosh, before there was Nike, there were… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKE CEO Mark G. Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees.