NIKE
www.nikeinc.com Beaverton, OR 5000+ Employees

Nike HR

Data Analyst (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at NIKE as a contractor for more than a year

ProsSuper team atmosphere with emphasis on "work hard, play hard." Good pay and benefits if you can become an FTE

ConsLarge scale use of temp workers (ETW).

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems like it would benefit the company to hire to FTE those employees that the company spends so much time to train. The department I worked with had been trying for quite a while to convince management that there needs to be positions created for the work we were doing instead of throwing temp after temp at the job. Trust your management team to be doing what they can toward the success of the organization.

Fast paced, fun, low pay

Athlete (Current Employee)
Round Rock, TX

I have been working at NIKE part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast paced environment Time goes by quickly Generally good people to work… Cons: Pay is lower than most retail Raise only once per year… Advice to Senior Management: Fire people who don't work hard rather than keeping them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cool place to work for

I have been working at NIKE

Pros: Everything good n cool place to work for.. Cons: Nothing as such n all is well n good More

There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKE CEO Mark G. Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees.