NIKE

Fantastic.

Apparel (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 5 years

ProsAlways moving forward & looking toward the future. Amazing campus, culture, benefits, food, workout facilities. I've always been treated very fairly and respected. There's always something to learn.

ConsBig company - you have to really try hard to distinguish yourself and make an impact. Some cul-de-sac jobs for sure, but there's no limit for someone who's smart and motivated.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more available. Let people hear/see you.

Great

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: amazing company to work for. good culture, fun, high energy and lots of reasons to… Cons: you must live in portland. that's the biggest downside to this company. sure there are… Advice to Senior Management: no advice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

sales

I have been working at NIKE

Pros: good sales people and its fun Cons: slow at times but fun Advice to Senior Management: its ok More

There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKE CEO Mark G. Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees.