NIKE

www.nikeinc.com

Brand Marketing

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsCULTURE: generally, it's amazing. It's the most open, liberal, & fun environment, which is surprising for a major corporation. However, I can only really speak to Brand Marketing (which tends to have its party/celebratory perks)

ConsPOLITICAL GAME: It's all about who you know. Make sure you have a good mentor or boss, otherwise you'll get nowhere. Too many times I've seen the most egomaniac & fake people rise up the ladder -- because they know whose ass to kiss.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead your team. Take the time to sit down with each person, get to know know them, make them feel a part of the team. The more they feel they can trust & look up to you, the more productive they'll be.

unprofessional place to work

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Leandro, CA

I worked at NIKE part-time for less than a year

Pros: the discounts and the discounts Cons: unprofessional staff and upper management. Feels like high school with… Advice to Senior Management: train, train and train EVERYONE. stop looking out for only… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company with some bad managers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Beaverton, OR

I worked at NIKE full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Nike Campus is spectacular and growing and has excellent facilities. The company remains extremely innovative and puts out exceptional products. It should continue growing and… Cons: The company went through a significant layoff in 2009. It eliminated many senior manager and director roles and then promoted some workers into managerial positions… Advice to Senior Management: Help your managers develop the necessary skills to be effective… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!